This year my friends and supporters Veteran Rescue struggled. We had a lot of vehicle mechanical problems resulting in us having the car scrapped and purchasing a new one with high payments. To work concession stands we will need 50 or more permanent volunteers. We are receiving money from trusted sources such as CFC, Walk for a Dog and Amazon Smile. Thank you for choosing Veteran Rescue.
$16,315 donated in cash. The rest of donations was in kind pet
supplies, operational supplies, printing needs, gas and food for travels
and speeches for fundraising purposes. Resulting in these being assisted
and waiting lists to be formed as well as paying off all accumulated
corporate debt resulting from fundraising and operational expenses.
Description of the actual services, benefits, assistance, or program
activities provided in calendar year 2014 and the population benefitting
from them (list individually and provide the actual number of people):
Rescue of Animals: 2 cats and 2 dogs
Veteran Support: 10 Veterans helped with owning, starting, operating their
own small business or nonprofit. Helped them to file their 501c3
applications, where to go for submitting filing applications and where to
go for filing papers to stay legit. Where to go for funding including
links. Several of these organizations are currently helping their
Veteran Retreats: 2 on waiting list.
Equine Therapy: 5 on waiting list.
Veteran Home Repair Projects: 10 on waiting list, continuing to supply
gift cards, landscaping items. Projects all over $5000/each.
We could not grow and help even more Veterans and animals without your
support. 100% tax deductible. Our community stands behind us with gift
cards and donation table opportunities. We have monthly donors and annual
donors. We thank you all for your support, kind words, and to those
clients we’ve already helped your word of mouth referrals.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE FL. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE FL.
I would like to sincerely thank you for your generous donation to ‘Animal Rescue & Veteran Support Services, Corp DBA Veteran Rescue’. Every donation helps ensure that we can continue helping our community.
I know there are a lot of other ways you could have spent this money, but you believe in our cause, so you chose to invest it in our project. Because of this investment, I want you to feel like part of our team. We’re in this together. I want our success to be your success.
Until our project is fully funded, we will be sending you regular reports about our work. You’ll know what your donation has helped fund, what accomplishments we have achieved and what our current needs are.
I hope you find this partnership valuable and worthwhile. I know the economy is tough, so thank you for investing your hard-earned money on our cause. Please consider telling your friends and family about our project – share the link on your blogs or social networks, use the tell-a-friend feature on the project page to email your network, or just bring us up in conversation. You know your friends and family best, so use your own words – tell them why you chose our project and what it means to you.
Thank you again for all you have done to help this cause.
Christi Hubbard Executive Director
Let’s face it: sometimes even Veteran Rescue needs a helping hand. If you would like to donate to Veteran Rescue and help us out, we accept the following “in kind” donations:
- Pet supplies: collars, harnesses, leashes, toys, bedding, shampoo/other personal care products, crates, cages, litterboxes, cat litter, litter scoops, etc. Can be new or gently used.
- Specific Needs: Fresh Step® Scoopable Litter with CarbonPlus™ Extreme Odor Control for cats. Flea control for cats Advantage® II Cat 6-Pack Flea Meds for dogs K9 Advantix II For Dogs – 6 Pack
- Pet food:
- Specific food: Alpo Come and Get it, Beneful (dogs), 9 Lives Plus Care (cats).
- Non-specific food: Dry kibble, canned food or treats for dogs and cats, hay or pellets for rabbits.
- All food must be edible and within the expiration date or food safety standards – if you’re not sure or would not feed it to your own pet (out of safety, not because they don’t like the flavor), please consider disposing of the food safely.
- Office supplies: filing cabinets, chairs, computers, etc. Please contact us so there are no conflicts with space or transportation.
- Home Repair Items: Please contact us so there are no conflicts with space or transportation.
- Other: If what you would like to donate is not specified above, please get in touch with us to see how we can work together.
- Pet food:
For all in kind donations, please contact us beforehand if you would like to know specific items needed, available space (in terms of large office or pet supplies), or information on transportation and delivery.
We also take monetary donations. Please see the Donations Made Easy page, use the recurring donation buttons on the side or contact us for more options.
For all that you donate to Veteran Rescue, thank you, from the bottom of our hearts. Every donation is a sign that you care and that you are here to support not only Veteran Rescue, but the animals we take care of and the Veterans we work with. Let us show that we care about what you have done for us, by continuing to provide high quality care and love to the people and pets we encounter daily.
Everyone at Veteran Rescue